Having a garden cart can be a great tool for any gardener, but it's important to make sure that it's safe for the animals that may come into your garden as well.
Here are some tips for animal proofing your garden cart:
1. Keep your cart clean and free of food scraps or other attractants. This will help prevent animals from being drawn to your cart and potentially getting injured or trapped.
2. Make sure that the wheels of your cart are secure and not prone to falling off. This will prevent animals from getting caught in the spokes or wheels and potentially being injured.
3. Consider using a cover or tarp to keep animals out of your cart when it's not in use. This will help prevent them from getting trapped inside or getting injured by any sharp or moving parts.
4. Keep your garden cart in a secure area when it's not in use. This will help prevent animals from getting into it and potentially being injured or causing damage to the cart.
5. Regularly inspect your garden cart for any signs of damage or wear and tear. This will help you identify and fix any potential problems before they become a hazard for animals.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your garden cart is safe for all of the animals that may come into your garden.