Plus One Cooler Cart
Newly designed Plus One Sports Cart with all-terrain wheels. .
Features and Benefits
- Awesome Never-Flat All-Terrain Wheels that even roll under salt water
- Lightweight, 23 Lbs., easy to handle, and hauls up to 350 Lbs.
- Retractable Compact Design, easy storage in any car trunk or hang on wall
- Entire Cart will Never Rust or Oxidize
- HDPP special resins vs aluminum and steel carts that rust and oxidize
- Our heavy duty wheels are Solid Rubber and will Never go Flat or seize up - Turn quietly and smoothly, Never mar indoor flooring.
- Our wheel hubs have no bearings – can roll through salt water or sand
- Flat-Free Tires offer a quiet smooth ride over packed sand, mud, gravel or rocky terrains
- Patented Flatbed Expands to fit any size cooler.
- Awarded (2) USA Patents Utility and Desing Patents
- Fishing Model Carries up to 6 Fishing Poles and/or nets
- 2-Year Factory Parts Warranty
- Handle Retracts and folds underneath cart base for Compact Storage
- Direct Toll Free Customer Support and Easy 5-Minute Assembly
- Transforms into many different carts: Flatbed, Moving Cart, RV & Beach Cart, and can be used as several Garden Carts.
- Great Accessories available to transform it into a garden cart, dump cart, neach cart, furniture dolly, moving cart, etc.
- Optional Hitch Assembly can connect two or more carts together for multiple loads in one trip.
- Hauls up to 350 Pounds
- Length expands from 31" to 34.5" to 38" L
- Flatbed is 14" W and Wheel vase is 20"
- Not recommended for deep soft powdery sand.
- MADE IN USA
- Please store your Plus One Cart empty to avoid flat spots on tires
How we stack up to our Competition
- Plus One compact design verses other bulky oversized metal and aluminum fishing carts
- HDPP special resins verses aluminum and steel carts that rust and oxidize
- Plus One works great in coastal areas, whereas metal carts rust & wheels seize up due to metal bearings.
- Our Carts hold up to a 200 QT Cooler, most other Fishing Carts restricted to 74 QT or less.
- Competitive Carts wheels go flat, bearings wear out and seize up in coastal areas
- Special trailer or truck required to haul large metal or aluminum fishing carts. but not the Plus One Cart
- Large Aluminum Carts are bulky and hard to maneuver and operate
- Plus One very competitively priced against most competitive metal fishing carts